Just did a hpi check on a car an the mileage wher wrong I spend 15 pounds and I ask him to take it off from autotrader lots of people will do the same the reg is n6 xec Audi Q7 white one 30000£ Pretending it has 35000 miles and saying he's got full Audi service history when I did the hpi this is what I got
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Audi Q7
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "no reason why they kept taking parcel back to depot but they do, everyday. and no apologies. so i have no allergy milk for my 4 month old twins so..."
- "Ukash To Perfect Money, Ukash To Bitcoin, Ukash To Paypal, Ukash To Webmoney, Ukash To Okpay. Fast, Safe and Secure Ukash Exchange Service. Ukash exchange, There are now a number of..."
- "Eestupendo is a trading site, which deals selling advertisement space and also ventures into the digital marketing platform for our business clients. The client can invest his money with Eestupendo..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."